Every single member matters. Including every member who’s single. Join us as we discuss: how can the local church best value, encourage, and care for its single members? And how can every member who’s single best view, value, and steward their single status, for the sake of the kingdom?
- God has a vision of flourishing for singles in His kingdom… not a life of loneliness and desolation (Isaiah 56:3-8). The local church should share that vision.
- The single life is all at once hard, holy, and happy when surrendered to the Lord. We must honor all three aspects when caring for our single members.
- The church should value singleness as a foretaste of our eternal state, unmarried as the angels, sufficient in Christ, as brothers and sisters; while still honoring marriage as a foreshadow of Christ and His eternal bride, the Church.
Join us for the two-part forum! Childcare (birth-5th grade) is available with registration for the Friday evening session.
For Everyone: Friday, February 23rd: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Keynote | Not a Dry Tree! God’s Vision of Flourishing for Singles in His Kingdom
For Singles: Saturday, February 24th: 9:00-11:30 am
- Panel | Caring for our Single Members