Part Time Position - 28 hours / week
The Production Associate reports to the Production & Music Manager.
The Production Associate is responsible for aiding the Production & Music Manager in the preparation and execution of production in all venues, developing and maintaining all technical systems church-wide, the production of Northway Collective projects, and developing and equipping the team of Production volunteers. They will primarily oversee audio church-wide and run sound at all major church gatherings. They will also contribute technically and creatively to special projects.
- Run audio for Sunday Gatherings, Worship & Prayer nights, and other gatherings.
- Oversee audio in each of Northway Church’s various venues.
- Oversee demo recording for Northway Collective projects.
- Oversee the recording and distribution of audio content such as the sermon podcast.
- Aid in developing and maintaining technical systems, AVL equipment, and instruments.
- Aid in the production of Northway Collective music.
- Aid in developing and casting vision for the Production department.
- Aid in recruiting, training, and scheduling Production volunteers.
- Aid in weekly preparation and oversight for all Northway events, such as Northway Training, Northway Kids, Northway Students, etc that require AV support.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Willing to become a member at Northway Church, affirm statement of faith, and contribute to a healthy staff culture.
- 3+ years experience running live sound in professional environments.
- Proficiency in DAWs (such as Pro Tools) and studio work.
- Proficiency in Dropbox and Google Suite applications preferred.
- Planning Center Online and ProPresenter experience preferred.
- 2+ years of leadership and team-building experience are beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.