The Worship Intern assists in shepherding and caring for the church by leading music and liturgy for ministries at Northway Church.
- Learn, implement, and improve the philosophies and practices of the Worship Ministry.
- Recruit, equip, schedule, and encourage volunteers in the Worship Ministry.
- Lead worship in various ministries with musical skill and theological care.
- Aid in planning and executing services and events.
- Assist in maintenance and setup of instruments and equipment.
- Participate in writing songs for corporate worship at Northway Church.
- Other tasks and observation opportunities to be determined by the Worship Minister.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A personal belief in and relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- In agreement with Northway’s Statement of Faith and exhibiting a consistent lifestyle.
- Willing to become a member at Northway.
- High School Diploma required. College/seminary degree valued.
- Proficient verbal and written communicator.
- Proficient with Google Workspace.
- Desire to shepherd God’s people.
- Experience leading worship.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Musically and vocally trained (Proficiency in guitar or piano required).
Job Type: Part-Time
Hours per week: 25
Duration: August 1, 2023 - July 31, 2024