In 1952, committed to seeing the gospel go forward in Dallas, fifty-two men and women began to dream of starting a new church on the corner of Walnut Hill and Marsh. In the years that followed, Northway Baptist Church would flourish, its members dedicated to serving one another, as well as the city, in the hope of Jesus Christ. In 2009, Northway Baptist Church stepped out in faith and merged with The Village Church, becoming The Village Church’s Dallas Northway campus. During its years with The Village Church, God blessed the Dallas Northway Campus. Men and women came to know Christ, disciples were made and multiplied, and the message of the Gospel went forth not only in Dallas, but throughout the world.
In 2015, through much prayer, the elders of The Village Church began the process of preparing its campuses to become autonomous churches, and in 2019 Northway Church was officially established as a new church. Since 1952 the truth, beauty, and goodness of Jesus has been proclaimed to the city of Dallas by this body of believers. It is our prayer that God would continue to use Northway to reach the people of Dallas and all the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ for generations to come.