*Reading the fine print is never fun… But reopening church will be! So please read all reopening procedures listed below before signing up for service*
- We have a NO CANCELLATION policy. Please make sure you will be able to attend the service before registering.
- We are asking you to attend service every other week to allow everyone a chance to attend with our limited capacity.
- We will continue live streaming the 9:00 am service each week, and make that service available on-demand afterward for those unable to attend due to health concerns or limited capacity.
- Register with groups of people you have been interacting with (i.e. gospel communities) in order to maximize the amount of seats we can use.
- We will be following social distancing by removing every other row in the gym and reserving two seats in between each family unit/group.
- Masks will be required to attend Northway’s services and must be worn at all times with the exception of when we take communion.
- There will be no children’s programming, but we encourage you to bring your whole family to service. Children 3 and under are not required to wear a mask but we ask you do your best to keep a mask on children 4 and up.
- Communion will be distributed in individual pre-packaged packets upon your arrival.
- Upon arriving you will need to present the ticket you were sent while registering so be sure to have that handy. As we adjust to this new process please be patient if there's a line to come into service!