*Reading the fine print is never fun… But reopening church will be! So please read all reopening procedures listed below before signing up for service*
- We have changed our reservation system and you will no longer reserve a specific seat. This will allow us to seat more people at each service while still following all of our COVID guidelines.
- You will now only be able to register for the upcoming Sunday. Registration will open each Monday.
- We have a NO CANCELLATION policy. Please make sure you will be able to attend the service before registering.
- We are asking you to attend service every other week to allow everyone a chance to attend with our limited capacity.
- We will continue live streaming the 9:00 am service each week, and make that service available on-demand afterward for those unable to attend due to health concerns or limited capacity.
- Register with groups of people you have been interacting with (i.e. gospel communities) in order to maximize the amount of seats we can use.
- We will be following social distancing by removing every other row in the gym and reserving two seats in between each family unit/group.
- Masks will be required to attend Northway’s services and must be worn at all times with the exception of when we take communion.
- There will be no children’s programming, but we encourage you to bring your whole family to service. Children 3 and under are not required to wear a mask but we ask you do your best to keep a mask on children 4 and up.
- Communion will be distributed in individual pre-packaged packets upon your arrival.